Here is what I did:
- Re-wrote the app with using .vue-components and a proper stucture.
- Implemented some small new features.
- Used Vuetify Material Design components (again).
- Used webpack as minifier and bundler.
- Set up proper github-pages branch and “deploy-pipeline” (a shell script).
As already said, I am proud of this new, better and more stable version, that allows implementing new features way easier.
For the future I plan on extending the app a little with those features:
- Establish proper mobile layout (maybe pwa, never did that before though).
- Cache selections.
- Let users favourite meals & canteens.
- Implement sharing-option for meals.
- Fix security issues in node-modules.
Check out the code on GitHub.